Friday, September 3, 2010

YesStyle.com UPDATE

Sorry I've been MIA this week. My boyfriend's cousin is in town from Seattle, WA and we've been showing her around the NYC shops. I've also been shopping quite a bit for myself in preperation for 2010's Fashion Week. I doubt I'll be able to post much more until next week.

Buuuuut, I do have good news!!

I got my order in today from http://www.yesstyle.com/ and I'm very happy with how the clothes turned out. Here's how the actual products compare to the site (sorry- my camera phone is pretty lousy):







So, what do you think?

My PROS: Great fit; Sturdy; Affordable

My CONS: I have none!

My verdict: Shop there at LEAST once. Chances are you'll enjoy the clothes, but even if you don't they're cheap and returnable so who cares?

In other news: I'm hoping that by the end of Fashion Week I'll have plenty of pictures for this year's biggest styles, so be sure to check back in soon!

XoXo;
LAFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment