Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Open Letters, Part I

First of all, I'd like to thank the few awesome people who subscribed to my blog! This blog is really important to me and it means a lot for people to actually subscribe. You guys rock my friggin socks!

Secondly, I'm still going crazy over fashion week, so I thought I'd create a series of "filler" post for now. I'm calling these posts a series of "Open Letters."



Dear CLOGS,

You’ve had a hard life, my darling. All your career you’ve been heavy, noisy, and all-together unattractive. You give no heel support whatsoever and your capability for comfort is debatable. You're made of wood, for heaven's sake. WOOD?!

I understand you want to redeem yourself. I get that you want your time in the spotlight. But here’s the deal: you’re a fashionista’s worst nightmare. I don't care what the magazine articles, blogs, and designers have to say about it. You're bound to go down in the books as most likely to look back on and say, "What the hell was I thinking?" And no heel-height, no amount of leather, no number of bedazzles are going to win you a spot in the fashion hall of fame. I’m sorry.

P.S. Let’s not forget what you ultimately started:















XoXo;
LAFF

1 comments:

Mona said...

Could not agree more.

Post a Comment