Sunday, September 5, 2010

More Fashion401k (from the professionals...)

So, because of my lack of time this week, instead of posting the rest of my Fashion 401k ideas, I thought that:

1. I'd grab some links from the professionals and toss 'em at you.

Reluctant Stylista Shopping Investment Pieces

Style Bakery's 10 Pieces for a Timeless Wardrobe

Marie Claire's Fashion 401k

and...

2. Reiterate some style tips directly from Kate Moss, as told to Jenny Feldman of Elle magazine

Know that hats are essential.



"Spontaniety works! You don't have to lay your outfit out on the bed the night before. I literally throw it together at the last minute. I don't think about it- just pull things on and go."


Find the perfect retro glasses.


"Never buy anything that doesn't feel good. You have to start with a good base. I like to feel as comfortable as I can, even when I'm dressing up at night."

Choose a bag with pizzaz.


"Here's the secret to sifting through vintage clothes... Patience- nothing more! Sorting through bins at the thrift store will sometimes yield a gem."

Reach for chandelier earrings like Kate's.


Her favorite shoe style: Pirate boots.

Live in Skinnys.


Her fashion icon? Julie Christie.

Pull it all together with a bracelet.

That's all for now my loves. Until next time...

XoXo;
LAFF

1 comments:

Issyla said...

Ahh I love how your blog is a fashion blog!! I love clothes, fashion, and tips, but I can't buy too many magazines or else my parents might suspect an ED. Beautiful pictures, and I loved the tips! Oh, and I'm asian too haha, I'm a third generation Korean American =)

Can't wait to read more from you!
<3 Issyla

Post a Comment