Monday, September 27, 2010

Spotlight: Beautifully Fall

I've been finding some really great outfit ideas from tumblr recently and I thought I'd share my finding with you guys- Enjoy!

There is absolutely nothing I do not love about this outfit. The warm seasonal tones are perfectly contrasted by the wool red beanie. Leggings are in style this year no matter the season and this is one good example of how you can stay stylish while keeping warm. Ditto goes for the silk printed dress.

Alright, so this isn't technically a "Fall" look (unless you happen to live in a very warm area), but there is one thing about this outfit that got my scouring the internet to make a purchase: Wedged red Converse. They are my absolute new favorite thing! And, actually, if you swap the shorts for a pair of blue skinnies I would highly recommend this look for a casual Fall day. Double points for pairing the tank with a plaid button-down.

My layering advice for Fall: If you're going to pile on the clothes/accessories, tone down the colors. This is the perfect example of just that. This girl looks cool and confident. Bonus points for a pair of oversized shades.

TBC, my loves...

XoXo;
LAFF

1 comments:

Kidoriman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment