Friday, August 27, 2010

Style? Yes!

YesStyle.com is an Asian-based web site, offering a variety of brand named merchandise from all over Asia to wherever you reside in the world. Shipping to the United States is only US$9.95 (FREE on orders exceeding US$150). All prices are measured in US dollars and because sizes differ from country to country each merch page offers a sizing chart.

Shipping information varies by brand, but many items ship in 1-2 business days!



Tonight I've ordered these four items of clothing. Their prices are affordable; the entire order costing me only $65.90 (plus shipping). And hopefully they're worth every penny!

I'll be getting the order in within the next week and I'll let you know. But in the meantime check it out! At the very least you'll get some cute outfit ideas. The models are so cute/fun and they really get into posing for the camera.

More later. It's my bedtime. ^_^

XoXo,
LAFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment